Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ruby's Mini Cupcake /Cookie Holder (aka Laney's Box)


Hi! Here is my newest box! This is where it all started one month ago, with the original single cupcake box. I thought for my one month anniversary for my blog and in honor of my little Laney's Birthday, I came up with a Mini single cupcake box. Someone on the board asked for one, so I thought it would be fun too, but I never heard back from her about it after I emailed her. So I created a minature of the original. It also has the cupcake insert so it holds your cupcake in place! You can alo use this as a cookie box. Just dont cut the circles in the insert and place your cookie on the insert. These would be perfect for a tea party, or for parties for kids! The difference between this box and the other is this is made with Plantin SchoolBook, and the scallop on the top is made with Mini Monograms. Hugs.
Cut File

12 comments:

lv2craft said...

As with all of your work....this project is WONDERFUL!! The colors are perfect!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for sharing the file. As always, your work is absolutely beautiful!

1derland said...

This is so cute! TFS! I'm keeping your blog up, so I can listen to your music while I cut with CDS! Thanks!

Carolyn's Space said...

Thanks Ruby! As always, it is wonderful. Your files give those of us who don't have time the chance to make beautiful creations.

Sandi said...

Bless you!!! I so love your work and know you will do well. I love to listen to your music while I read email and surf.

Thanks so much for this cut file. You are doing amazing cut files.

Happy Easter
Sandi (ChurchLady)

Heather Bares said...

this is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

thanks ruby
you are so good at this stuff keep the good work up

Unknown said...

thanks ruby
you are so good at this stuff keep the good work up

Anonymous said...

This is just darling! I love everything you've done on this page! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

This box is just darling, as is everything else on your page. You are very creative! Keep up the great work!

ScrappinCricut said...

I have nominated you for the Brillant Blog award please check my blog for information about the award and to add the award to your blog.
I have nominated your blog because your blog gives wonnderful ideas and inspiration to myself and other scrappers.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Template(s) post on May. 18, 2009. Thanks again.