Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bunny Kisses



Here is something new I worked on last night. It is called Bunny Kisses. You fill the Bunny's body with chocolate kisses! Made with white cardstock, he has cute bouncy feet on both sides. I use the 3-d pop dots to make them stick out a bit. Same with the nose. The flower is a punch I used and then added a rhinestone. Glue a sparkly white pom pom in the back. Carts I used were George, Plantin Schoolbook and the mouth was Alphalicious. You can draw the mouth though or use another W in another font. I did have to trim the w for the mouth nad also the leaves for the ears and pink inserts for the ears. Hopefully PC will come out with some kind of a split tool and it would help :)

2 comments:

Mary Jean said...

another cutie! thanks
mary jean

Laurel said...

Ruby - He is just darling! I hope you send me the file!

Laurel